Nas is one of the greatest. No question about it. But sometimes some crazy things slip from his tongue. (Pause. ) Here are five of God’son’s not so God-friendly lyrics. Enjoy it. Or not.
5. « They askin’ how he disappear and reappear back on top.sayin’, “Nas must have naked pictures of God or somethin’ » – « Loco-Motive » feat Large Pro
Did he just implied that he is in position to blackmail God ?
4. « I carry the cross, if Virgin Mary had an abortion » – « The Cross »
I hope that Pope Benedict XVI don’t send somme Vatican goons to clean up the honor of Virgin Mary.
3. Before stepping to me you’d rather step to Jehovah – « Live From The BBQ »
Before his beef with Jay-Hova Nas had issues with the real Jehovah.
2. When I was twelve, I went to hell for snuffing Jesus – Live From The BBQ
Nasir Jones was 17. Why whould you say things like that at 17 ?
1. Well that’s not a lyric, but you get it. Nas on this video took this « God’son persona to the next level.
« Cause you don’t understand him, it don’t mean that he nice. It just means you don’t understand all the bullshit that he write » – Jay Z
2 réponses sur « 5 NAS’s MOST BLASPHEMOUS LYRICS »
[…] Two Jay-Z, Nas, Chuck D, Run DMC, Rakim… Pete Rock a travaillé avec les plus grands. Que cela lui plaise ou […]
[…] dernière Sorry Not Sorry un titre déjà sur l’album de DJ Khaled avec excusez du peu Nas et… […]